Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stripes Never Get Old

It seems like stripes never go out of fashion.
Got this striped jacket from H&M long time ago but was worn out after second day,
and I have never worn it after.
But I think its stripe pattern can be an interesting decoration
so I picked it up again and tied it around my waist.
And I matched it with the significant three stripes Y3 top.
I was pretty happy with the black and white look,
then I just wanted to share some more interesting striped stuffs!

TOGA Stretch silk striped top $815 (left)
NASTY GAL Stripe out peplum top $15.20 (right)

NASTY GAL Zebra crop tee $38 (left)
NASTY GAL Borderline crop top $14 (right)

ACNE STUDIOS Mape petite striped leather jacket $1550 (left)
CHEAP MONDAY Roxy top black white (right)

ADIDAS X OPENING CEREMONY Polo Bodysuit $99.99 (left)
  ADIDAS X OPENING CEREMONY Pleated Pointelle Short $99.99 (left)
CHEAP MONDAY Alice dress black white (right)

ADIDAS X OPENING CEREMONY Pleated Overlay Tennis Skirt $149.99 (left)
NASTY GAL Hotline skater skirt $36 (right)

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Intern flat $895 (left)
BARNEYS NEW YORK CO-OP Candy stripe bow tie $65 (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment